Your gift directly impacts community housing in the Gunnison Valley.
Your tax deductible donation will be used to:
- Increase the inventory of affordable housing in Gunnison County
- Identify and pursue land banking opportunities for future housing
- Fund sustainable workforce housing projects
- Assist in leveraging matching funds from state and federal agencies
- Participate in short and long term regional affordable housing planning
Are you a Colorado Taxpayer? Your donation may be eligible for a CO State Tax Credit! Any Colorado taxpayer who makes a monetary contribution of $250 or more to VHF may be entitled to a State Income Tax Credit of 25% of their contribution in addition to the standard federal deduction. Contact email@example.com for details.
The Valley Housing Fund is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. VHF’s EIN is 27-2032108.
If you’d like to discuss additional forms of giving, including stock donations and bequests, please contact us via the form below or call us at (970) 901-9032. Thank you for your interest!