Anthracite Place is a Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) apartment complex in downtown Crested Butte, which means that federal funds assisted the Town of CB and Gunnison with construction costs. The Valley Housing Fund was a major contributor to this project as well, and working with the Gunnison Valley Housing Authority, VHF provided a six-figure grant and loan to make the project happen.
- 30 apartment rentals (24 one-bedroom & 6 two-bedroom)
- Income-restricted to 60% AMI and below
- Designed to be energy efficient per Enterprise Green standards
- Live close to the community you serve
- Decrease environmental impact by shortening commute times
- Increase quality of life by shortening commute times